This occurs when the account you are using does not have the correct subscription permissions. There are three levels of subscription permissions:
- Reader- can only view content.
- Publisher- can view and create content.
- Manager- can view, create content, and manage the permissions of others.
To be able to assign content to a feed, you must be a Publisher or a Manager for that particular feed.
To change your subscription permissions in order to assign content to additional feeds, follow these instructions.
- Log into the CMS.
- Click My Company in the left toolbar.
- Enter your email address in the search bar.
- When you see your name appear in the list below the search bar, click edit next to your name.
- Scroll down to the Subscription Permissions section.
- Change your permissions based on the information above for the feeds desired.
- Click the Save button on the bottom of the screen.